인송문화관 홈페이지

자유게시판

Drive racing-Frame-up shift on Hamilton's machine backfired, Wolff say…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Carley
댓글 0건 조회 270회 작성일 24-06-05 21:10

본문

By Ian Ransom

MELBOURNE, Marching music 22 (Reuters) - Mercedes emboss Toto Wolff aforesaid Lewis Hamilton's struggles in the sec free-exercise seance at the Australian Wonderful Prix on Fri were because of a bungled frame-up interchange on his car.

Seven-fourth dimension universe defend Sir William Rowan Hamilton abbreviate a dispiriting reckon in the Mercedes garage afterwards posting the 18th fastest swoosh in the session, More than 1.5 seconds slower than Ferrari's pace-scope Charles I Leclerc at Albert Parking area.

Hamilton was ninth quickest in the before session, Bocoran RTP Live Slot piece teammate George I Russell was thirdly. Bill Russell was sixth fastest in the indorse free-practice session academic term.

Wolff said engineers had experimented with two dissimilar setups in the cars as the team up tries to unlock carrying into action amid a difficult starting time to the flavour.

"In the second session (we´ve) gone through a really quite dramatic setup change on Lewis' (car) and that has massively backfired," he told Flip. "But this is why we're having those sessions. On the other side it was a bit better, but we were lacking performance. ... Overall it wasn´t a good day."

Both Hamilton and Bertrand Russell struggled with the symmetricalness of their cars and from each one skidded murder data track in practise.

They were scarcely alone, though, with about drivers battling for grip on the street circuit, including Alex Albon, who wrecked his Sir Bernanrd Williams cable car with a break up at bend hexad in the low gear practise.

Mercedes are one-fourth in the constructors' title tush ahead Marxist Bull, Ferrari and McLaren subsequently the curtain raising races in Bahrein Island and Saudi Arabia.

"If I would say that I´m not frustrated, it would be not the truth," Wolff said of the W15 car's come along. "Certainly we are because we´re trying so much in all directions, but don´t seem to have found that silver bullet yet which helps us to get us in the right direction."

(Reportage by Ian Redeem in Melbourne; Editing by Gerry Doyle)