자유게시판

The Unknown Benefits Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Elliott Houtz
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-04 11:49

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 Immobiliser Installation Near Me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It is very small and is affixed to the loom of the vehicle which makes it nearly impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be placed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves will never find it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system which could take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost immobiliser installers near me Alarm is simple to use and can be utilized anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It's also simple to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

cropped-KeyLab-1.pngMessage alerts

ghost immobiliser installers near me Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection, the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.